“What could be more logical, in whatever you want done, than finding someone better equipped than you are to do it? Who wouldn’t select Tiger Woods to take his place in a high-stakes golf game? That’s how I feel about this decision about my money.” Warren Buffet explaining why he entrusted his philanthropic legacy to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Feeling confident about your funding decisions makes giving more joyful and less stressful. You want to make sure your philanthropic “investments” create the greatest possible impact and bring you and your family all of the benefits you hope to see. The Philanthropic Intelligence professionals can help you make the most of your contributions of money and time.
We offer new and experienced donors:
– Guidance on how to move from reactive responses to requests to more pro-active and rewarding giving
–Tailored strategies and vetted giving opportunities locally, nationally and globally
– Best practices in a wide range of types of philanthropy and issue areas
– Knowledge of the latest trends and tools in philanthropy
– A global network of knowledge and potential partners
– Strategy and management advice and/or coaching for grantees or partner organizations