We provides new and experienced donors with objective guidance, tailored expert advice and efficient, confidential assistance.
Whether you are making donations, impact investments or both, whether you give through a private foundation, a donor advised fund or simply write generous checks, we can help with:
- Finding or refining your focus: Articulating your philanthropic priorities and goals, as an individual, as a family and/or as a family owned business
- Engaging your family: Giving can bring a family together, but getting there can be complicated. We offer a neutral voice and a straightforward process to involve multiple generations in way that´s satisfying for everyone.
- Research and analysis: The information you need to make wise giving choices, including experience and recommendations from our network of foundation colleagues and philanthropists throughout the world
- Tailored strategy design: How you can leverage your resources for greatest impact, satisfaction and joy
- Implementation planning: Negotiating the nuts and bolts, choosing your giving vehicles and working with your financial and legal advisers to achieve the impact you want to see
- Execution support: Handling the day-to-day of your giving strategy, including analyzing specific gift and impact investment opportunities
- Evaluation and Learning: Measuring, reporting on and improving your results
We estimate the hours involved and start with a customized proposal for all projects. Here are some quick examples. To learn more or simply ask us a few questions, call Kristin at 207-213-0023 or send us an email here. We’re always eager to talk about philanthropy!